7+ Funny Valentine'S Day Quotes 2021 Ideas

Pin en Frases Motivadoras
Pin en Frases Motivadoras from www.pinterest.com.mx

Introduction

Valentine's Day is a special day for couples all over the world. It's a day to celebrate love and show appreciation for the special people in our lives. However, not everyone takes the day seriously. Some people prefer to take a more laid-back approach and have a good laugh. This article is for those people. Here are some funny Valentine's Day quotes for 2021 that will make you smile.

Funny Quotes

1. "I love you more than chocolate, but please don't make me choose." 2. "Roses are red, violets are blue, if you don't want to go out, that's fine too." 3. "I asked Cupid for a Valentine's Day date, but he said he's too busy shooting arrows." 4. "I'm not single, I'm just waiting for the right person to get lost in the woods." 5. "My love for you is like a fart, it may be silent, but it's deadly." 6. "I don't need a Valentine, I need a refund." 7. "I hope your Valentine's Day is as sweet as your ex's tears." 8. "I'm not saying I'm lonely, but I did just have a conversation with my cat." 9. "Roses are red, violets are blue, if you're not here, I'll eat all the chocolate without you." 10. "I'm not saying I'm cheap, but my Valentine's Day card has a two-for-one coupon."

Advice

If you're feeling down on Valentine's Day, it's important to remember that it's just another day. You don't need someone else to make you happy. Treat yourself to something special, like a nice dinner or a spa day. Or, spend time with friends and family who love you just the way you are. Remember, love comes in many forms, and it's important to appreciate all the love in your life.

Conclusion

Valentine's Day can be a stressful day for some people, but it doesn't have to be. You don't need to take it too seriously. Just have a good laugh, and remember that love comes in many forms. We hope these funny Valentine's Day quotes have brought a smile to your face, and helped you see the lighter side of the holiday. Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Post a Comment

Post a Comment