6+ Strategies For Achieving Your Goals: Lessons From Frida Kahlo Article

Enamórate... Frase de frida kahlo, Frida kahlo quotes, Frases de frida
Enamórate... Frase de frida kahlo, Frida kahlo quotes, Frases de frida from www.pinterest.jp

Introduction

Do you ever feel like you're stuck in a rut, unable to move forward towards your goals? We've all been there at some point in our lives. It can be frustrating, overwhelming, and even discouraging. But don't worry, you're not alone. In fact, one of the greatest artists and feminist icons of all time, Frida Kahlo, faced her own set of challenges throughout her life. Despite her physical pain and emotional struggles, Frida never gave up on her dreams. In this article, we'll explore some of the most inspiring quotes by Frida Kahlo and how they can motivate you to achieve your own goals.

Frida's Love Quotes in Spanish

First of all, let's talk about love. Frida Kahlo was known for her passionate love affairs and her deep connection to her husband, Diego Rivera. She expressed her feelings through her art and her words. If you're looking for some inspiration in the love department, here are some of Frida's most famous quotes:

"Donde no puedas amar, no te demores."

Translation: "Where you cannot love, do not delay."

"Pies, ¿para qué los quiero si tengo alas para volar?"

Translation: "Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?"

"Te amo más allá de cualquier cosa que puedas imaginar."

Translation: "I love you beyond anything you can imagine."

Lessons in Perseverance

Frida Kahlo's life was not easy. She suffered from polio as a child, then a horrific bus accident that left her with a broken spine and pelvis. She underwent more than 30 surgeries in her lifetime and dealt with chronic pain. Despite all of this, Frida never gave up on her passion for art. She used her pain and her struggles as inspiration for her paintings. Here are some of her most inspiring quotes about perseverance:

"Pies, para qué los quiero si tengo alas pa' volar."

Translation: "Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?"

"Yo solía pensar que era la persona más extraña en el mundo, pero luego pensé, hay mucha gente así en el mundo, tiene que haber alguien como yo, que se sienta bizarra y dañada de la misma forma en que yo me siento. Me la imagino, e imagino que ella también debe estar por ahí pensando en mí. Bueno, yo espero que si tú estás por ahí y lees esto sepas que, sí, es verdad, yo estoy aquí, soy tan extraña como tú."

Translation: "I used to think I was the strangest person in the world, but then I thought, there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true, I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you."

"Pinto autorretratos porque estoy mucho tiempo sola. Me pinto a mí misma porque soy a quien mejor conozco."

Translation: "I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone. Because I am the person I know best."

Lessons in Self-Love

Frida Kahlo was a strong advocate for self-love and self-acceptance. She embraced her flaws and her imperfections, and used them as a source of inspiration for her art. Here are some of her best quotes about self-love:

"Yo soy la persona que mejor conozco y la única a la que puedo amar de verdad."

Translation: "I am the person who knows myself best and the only one who can truly love me."

"Yo no pinto sueños o pesadillas, pinto mi propia realidad."

Translation: "I don't paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality."

"Amurallar el propio sufrimiento es arriesgarte a que te devore desde el interior."

Translation: "To wall oneself away is to risk being eaten alive from within."

Conclusion

Frida Kahlo's life and art were full of challenges, pain, and passion. She never gave up on her dreams, despite the obstacles she faced. Her inspiring quotes about love, perseverance, and self-love can motivate you to achieve your own goals. Remember, you are not alone in your struggles. Take inspiration from Frida's story and use her words as a source of encouragement. With perseverance and self-love, you can overcome any obstacle and achieve your dreams.

0 Post a Comment

Post a Comment