5+ 20 Funny Valentine'S Day Quotes For A Good Laugh For You

Imágenes de SAN VALENTÍN GRACIOSAS para Whatsapp
Imágenes de SAN VALENTÍN GRACIOSAS para Whatsapp from imagenesbonitas.co

Introduction

Valentine's Day is a special day for many people around the world. It is a day to celebrate love, romance, and relationships. However, some people may find it difficult to express their feelings in a serious way. If you are one of these people, do not worry! This article is here to help you. We have compiled a list of 20 funny Valentine's Day quotes that will add a little humor to your celebration.

Funny Quotes for Couples

1. "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." - Rita Rudner 2. "I love you more than coffee, but please don't make me prove it." - Unknown 3. "I wanted to give you something special this Valentine's Day, but I couldn't find a card that said, 'I'm so glad we both swiped right.'" - Unknown 4. "I love you like a fat kid loves cake." - 50 Cent 5. "I love you even when you snore." - Unknown

Funny Quotes for Singles

6. "I'm single because I was born that way." - Mae West 7. "I'm not single. I'm in a long-term relationship with freedom." - Unknown 8. "My Valentine's Day plans involve a bottle of wine, some Netflix, and my cat. It's called 'self-love'." - Unknown 9. "Valentine's Day is just a reminder that I'm still single." - Unknown 10. "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm single, and this wine is too." - Unknown

Funny Quotes for Friends

11. "Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite person to text instead of talk to." - Unknown 12. "I love you like a friend, but let's not ruin it by dating." - Unknown 13. "I'm so glad we're friends. If we were dating, I'd have to buy you a gift." - Unknown 14. "I love you more than pizza, and that's saying a lot." - Unknown 15. "You're like a brother/sister to me, but with better hair." - Unknown

Funny Quotes for Parents

16. "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom and Dad. Thanks for teaching me how to love (and for not making it weird)." - Unknown 17. "I love you more than all the candy hearts in the world, and that's a lot." - Unknown 18. "Thanks for not giving up on love after having me." - Unknown 19. "You're the reason I believe in true love (and why I'm still single)." - Unknown 20. "Happy Valentine's Day to the two people who still think I'm cute even though I'm almost 30." - Unknown

Conclusion

Valentine's Day does not have to be serious all the time. You can add a little humor to your celebration by using one of our funny Valentine's Day quotes. Whether you are in a relationship, single, or just want to celebrate with your friends and family, these quotes will make you smile. Remember, love and laughter go hand in hand.

0 Post a Comment

Post a Comment